Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Have you ever..

Have you ever been locked out of the house? Have you ever been locked out of the house by a dog? Well I have. Saturday I was out shoveling the little snow we had gotten over night. I had Maggie outside with me for a while but had to put her back inside when the man who shovels the sidewalks with his riding lawnmower got close. I don't worry about her and Sally being inside alone while I shovel because they just look at me out the window. Well the man came by and I could hear Maggie messing with the door to pull it open. When I was done I went to go back inside and the door was locked. Maggie had flipped the dead bolt in the process of trying to pull the door open. Luckily I had my cell phone in my pocket and could call Clint's mom to bring me our spare key. While I was waiting I could hear Maggie messing with the door and I kept checking to see if she had unlocked the door. When Clint's mom got the house I went to use the key and she had unlocked the door in the meantime. Don't think there are too many people who can say their dog locked them out of the house...but now I can.

No comments: