Monday, September 6, 2010

Stephanie and Harley

I have fallen behind in my blogging so before I go to sleep I'll at least get one new post up. About three weeks ago, my friend Stephanie and her daughter, Harley, came out for part of a Saturday to visit me and meet Ryann. It was great to see her and see how much Harley had grown up.
Stephanie and meMe and Harley
Harley and Ryann
Stephanie and RyannStephanie brought me some of Harley's old clothes, but Harley was not quite ready to part with them. She thought that since she could still put this jacket on she should get to keep it. Jacket size 24 months...Harley 6 years old.
The dogs loved having a kid to play with and lick. I love how you can see Sally's tongue in full lick mode on Harley's chin. That dog LOVES to lick!

Thanks for driving out to see me and Ryann!

1 comment:

Erin said...

How fun! I can't believe how big Harley is. Where has the time gone!?