Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving

Now that Christmas is fast approaching, I figure I should finally post the few pictures from Thanksgiving that I took.Trying celery and a carrot stick with Grandpa while waiting for dinner.Ryann got to eat potatoes and sweet potatoes. I let her just have fun with it.And Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete without canned turkey baby food! Yum yum!Ryann's favorite part of dinner though was her Grandma's pumpkin pieThe next night there was a Christmas celebration, Holly Days. At night they have a Christmas lights parade. We tried taking Ryann but she was not enjoying being so bundled up. She cuddled with dad in his coat but we ended up getting a front row seat to the parade in our nice warm truck.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the pic of Ryann peeking out of her daddy's coat! She's so freakin' adorable.

Erin said...

I love the turkey baby food! Awesome. I can't believe how adorable she is. Good job on that ;)