Friday, March 25, 2011

10 Months

10 Months old
21 lb 2 oz
28 inches

Ryann crawls all the time now, no more army crawling.
She has 6 teeth! Which she loves to use to eat...and bite things.She has found a new favorite snack that she bites with her new teeth...cheese puffs.
Thanks Mindy:)Maggie is a such a good dog and lets Ryann crawl all over her. She even lets her grab her paws and chew on her nails. Yup, I caught Ryann chewing on Maggie's nails.Ryann's favorite thing is still to pull stuff out of boxes.
She was a great help when I was trying to put away clothes she had out grown.
Everything I put in the box, she pulled out and reinspected for me.
Laying back on Grandma and watching Aladdin.
Ryann had been playing with her toys and she crawled over to her blanket and bottle and just fell asleep on the floor.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

You are welcome. :)

I have to find SOME way to get that cutie to like me. ;)