Monday, May 30, 2011

12 Months

At Ryann's one year check up she was...
21 lb 13 oz
28 1/2 in
Ryann still isn't walking but a few times she has pushed away from what ever she was holding on to and stood up by herself for a few seconds. She doesn't lack bravery, she just lacks the motivation to want to walk. I am going to Girl's Camp in July so she has to walk before then, otherwise I will be telling her Grandma and Grandpa Greene to push her down so I don't miss those first steps.
She still has just 6 teeth but I can tell she is teething again. I think it might be molar from the way her gums look.
Ryann has to investigate everything that I am doing. She helps in her own special way.
I put the clothes in the dryer, she pulls them out. Our dryer has a clear front and if she is next to it when I start it she will watch it.
Helping me clean out the fridge. Sally waiting patiently by for something good to come her way.
Ryann loves what ever someone else has, this includes what the dogs have. The other day she grabbed the ball Maggie was chewing on.
Then Maggie would steal it back and Ryann would fuss. Then Ryann would steal it back and the cycle would continue.
This is Ryann's excited face. It has a cute little noise with it too, she just blows air in and out of her mouth. I love it!
Our daily make a mess in the dog food and water activity. She will usually get a piece in her mouth and then continue to pull out the rest from the bowl. She has also learned to splash in the water bowl. This has also included dumping the two bowls together. So much fun for Ryann. I'm getting better at remembering to put up a barricade, but just today Ryann watched Sally go under the chairs and she figured out how to go under the chair too. I'm going to have to come up with a new barricade.
Hanging out under the table with Sally
My little cookie monster
Ryann's new car. She loves this car! She sits in it with her hands on the steering wheel and loves to be pushed.
Ryann's Grandma Greene got her a Little People doll house that she loved so much I took her money from her Great Grandma Bird and got her a farm. She loves her people and animals. She is starting to figure out all the doors and buttons that make noise.
It is funny to watch her crawl around with the hard plastic figures in her hands.
Ryann may like the 4 wheeler but she HATES wearing her helmet.
The bright colors and noises of the TV have always caught Ryann's attention. This time when I turned on a show for her she got so excited about it she crawled over to the TV and was waving and banging on the TV stand.
Looking out the back door

No comments: