Thursday, December 1, 2011

What Ryann has been up to

What Ryann has been up to...
She loves her blocks...
Mommy doesn't because she just likes to dump them out and then will put a few back in and dump them out again.
This was, and still is, Ryann's favorite birthday present. It is too cold to take her in it for walks outside now but that doesn't mean she doesn't play with it EVERY day. She decided she would put her toys, drink, and snacks on the car...
and take them for a walk around the kitchen.
I tried buying her a remote at the Dollar Store. That didn't trick her, she knows which remote really works.
I don't know what it is, but I will have a pile of clothes to fold and she will find my sports bra and put it on her head and wear it around her neck. She doesn't bother with the shirts or pants or anything else, just my sports bra.
I had some wrapping paper out and Ryann took it and was walking our the house with it like it was her walking stick. It was a fight when I actually needed it to wrap the present.
Ryann is a blankie girl, but she doesn't limit what she feels is a blanket. She hauls around towels and wash clothes too.

No comments: