Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dog Bones

I have said it before and it still holds true, Ryann loves her dogs. She hugs them, kisses them, and loves it when they kiss her. This girl thinks she is just like her dogs. Maggie licks the bottom of the shower door, well guess what Ryann has done. Yup, she has licked the bottom of the shower door too. Ryann has also licked water out of the dog bowl and will tell me "Mmmm" when I tell her the dog food she is eating is yucky. Whenever I give Sally or Maggie a bone, Ryann wants one too. If I don't give her one, she throws a fit...we have had may a fits. So maybe this one time I put an extra bone on the floor...
The stare down over the bone
Got a little bone

Why keep the little bone when you can have the big one?

3 comments:

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Oh my goodness, she is so funny! Love the stare down :D

The Smiths said...

Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. What a cutie!

Ang said...

Haha! She is such a funny little girl!