Saturday, December 15, 2012

Dad Visits and County Fair-Friday July 27th

I feel so lucky that I got to see my dad three months in a row. I love that he is an EFY speaker and that gives him additional opportunities to come out to Utah.
Ryann was excited for Opa to visit, she especially liked the new Minnie dress, sandals, and Minnie bag he brought her.
While my dad worked on his EFY talk, Ryann and I went to the Little Red Barn with Maycee and her mom and grandma.
Maycee with her basket and an apple she picked.
Ryann with her basket.
Picking vegetables
Collecting eggs
Kiara helping the girls bag corn.


Maycee's grandma
Maycee and Ryann
Ryann enjoyed looking at all the animals.


Maycee petting the pony.
At the end there is a little "store". When you turn in all the goods you have collected you get to "buy" a treat.
Ryann buying her treat.
Later that afternoon, we went back to the fair with Clint and Opa.
Clint and Ryann going down the slide.
Lots of fun!
Looking at all the 4H entries.
Ryann liked the tank full of little frogs.


Dwarf car races


Opa and Ryann watching the races.

No comments: