Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bubbles

On Saturday we had Clint's cousin Heidi and her family over for a BBQ. It was a lot of fun, and our dogs love playing with their kids. Our house is not the most kid friendly house. I have a large Disney movie collection, but I don't have any kids toys or games. So after dinner I pulled out the bubble machine I bought this past Christmas for Maggie and Sally. Sally is scared of it but Maggie loves it. I gave Allie and Macie their own bubbles to blow. Maggie kept running in and out of the house to get me to come out with her so she could show me what was going on. One time when I walked outside I found Macie and Allie on top of the picnic table playing in popped bubbles. It turned into a wet, bubbly, sticky mess but they all had a lot of fun. Maggie had a huge grin on her face after playing with the girls. It was a really fun night. Play with kids and then send them home with mom and dad...just the way I like it.
Macie and Allie blowing bubbles.
Maggie catching bubbles.
Allie with a big bubble mass .Bubbles everywhere!
Everett slept the whole time. He even slept through Maggie and Sally licking his face and belly.

No comments: