Thursday, September 3, 2009

Terminator

What a horrible morning. I was pulling out of my driveway and it sounded like I drove over some gravel...then I saw the cat go running into the neighbor's weeds. I go check on him and I can tell I ran over him. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't "finish off the job", so I went to work. My friend, Caroline, had to leave to take her daughter to school so she stopped by my house and checked on him. He was dead. I killed our poor Terminator. I left work and put him in a box. When I get home I'm going to bury him. Honestly, I'm not too sad he is gone, I just feel so incredibly horrible that I hurt him. I was at the end of the driveway when I heard the noise, so he must have tried to run under the car real quick. I know it was an accident, but I still feel horrible
Just the other day I was cleaning up the bathroom where his food is and found three grasshoppers. It was like he was stock piling them to play with them later.
Go catch all the grasshoppers to your hearts content in kitty heaven Terminator.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sucks Nicole! Hope you are feeling better.