Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Learned Something New



Maggie's intellegence never ceases to amaze me. She has learned to do something new. For this week I'm staying with Clint's grandma while he and his grandpa are out hunting. Since I'm not at home at night, the dogs come up with me to grandma's. They love the huge backyard and all the smells of all the animals that have wandered through the yard. Maggie continually bugs me to go outside, as long as Sally with go with her. Maggie learned quite quickly how to open the doors at our house. We have push down door knobs and she can either push or pull the door open. Nothing keeps that dog out of HER house. Well grandma has normal turning door knobs. Grandma and I were eating dinner while the dogs ran around outside, but apparently Maggie thought it was time to come in and we hear the door open. She did this not just once that night, but twice! Maggie now can turn a door knob. Just another reason to double check the top lock is locked on the door.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Ha ha...that is to funny! Smart dog!