Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ryann's weight

I'm so excited for my baby shower tomorrow! There will be a couple of games and one of them will be to guess Ryann's current weight. So today during lunch I had another ultrasound done. Sorry, you'll have to wait to know how much she is weighing. Since my belly was already gelled up Loretta went ahead and did some 3D pics. Surprisingly enough we got some really good face ones this time. Here are just a few.



After the ultrasound I went back up to my desk and a baby came in for their 5 day check. Well that baby weighed only 2 ounces more than Ryann's ultrasound weight. All I could think was "Wow, that is how big my baby is already and she still has 3 more weeks to grow!"

4 comments:

The Smiths said...

Oh my! Those cheeks are too cute! have fun with your shower. Can't wait to meet little Ryann! Only three more weeks!?! Wow! Good Luck!

Erin said...

What a chubster!!!! Can't wait until she gets here.

Jenny said...

I am sad that I cant be there!!! I am even more sad that I have to wait and meet her! We bought our plain tickets! I can't wait!

Penni said...

If I were able to go to your shower I would totally win on the guessing the ultrasound weight. ;) Speaking of shower...are you registered anywhere? What are the things you want/need more?