Saturday, January 21, 2012

Chores

Ryann loves to help me around the house. She copies what I do when I clean. If I am cleaning with a Clorox wipe, she wants one, so I give her a diaper wipe. She will wipe right where I wipe. If I am dusting, she needs a rag too. Yeah, it takes me longer to clean when she is helping, but it is so cute!
She got "puppy" and "Ninnie" involved in decorating for Christmas.
She is always more the happy to help me pull things out of the box. Of course, she is also more than happy to climb into the box too.
Ryann loves to help cook. I'm not as talented as her Grandma Greene, I can't hold her and cook at the same time. So I put her in her high chair, gave her her pots and pans and let her "cook" Cheerios. She loves her pots so much she has even eaten dinner out of them.
Carefully inspecting the laundry.
I was pulling clothes out of the washer and when I go to put them in the dryer I find this. Ryann threw Minnie in the bath with her, so when she put Minnie in the dryer with her I figured it was the perfect opportunity to dry Minnie. When Ryann got out of the dryer she left Minnie in there. I shut the door and turned the dryer on...Ryann freaked out! She did not want Minnie left in there. Needless to say, Minnie did not get dry until Ryann was asleep.
Helping fold the clothes.
Ryann loves the laundry basket. She will climb on the clothes in the basket, throw some of them out, try to put them on. I don't fold laundry until she is asleep, otherwise I end up doing it twice.
Ryann LOVES the broom! She will try to pull open the door to get the broom. I got her a little broom and she will try to sweep with me.
Doing all those chores it hard work. She earned her snacks and drink.

2 comments:

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Ryann's really coming along with her homemaking skills. ;) I love the little pots n pans. She's a good little helper!

BrItTneEanN said...

Ha Ha that is soo cute, can't wait until Aunika can 'help" me.