Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nathan and Candice's Wedding

While waiting for Nathan and Candice to come out of the temple, I took lots of pictures.
Ryann (not tolerating her adorable headband) with her Great Grandma and Grandpa Hamilton
Ryann with her Great Grandma Bird (and Minnie of course)
Melissa and I got Lindsey and Ryann matching dresses. They were so cute!!! Justin looked handsome in his blue shirt and tie. This picture and the next are the best pictures we could get of the three cousins together.
Lindsey and Justin were jumping around Ryann. Ryann loved it and was trying to jump too.
Lindsey
Justin
Ryann admiring the flowers
Grandpa Hamilton, Kyle, and Grandma Hamilton
Ryann and Jared
Close family friends from Dallas, Brother and Sister Fruhling.
Ryann and Clint
Ryann loved getting a ride on Great Grandma Bird's walker
Tickle Time!
Clint and Justin
So CUTE! Ryann holding her Minnie like a baby. My Grandma Hamilton commented on how feminine Ryann is, and since then I have noticed that she really is. She is all girl!
Candice and Nathan at the Houston Temple doors
Candice's Parents
Candice's mom was so incredibly happy, I had to try to capture her happiness in a picture.
I guess they approve of Nathan:)
Grandma Bird, Grandma and Grandpa Hamilton, Nathan and Candice

Ryann and Justin stayed entertained during pictures by throwing leaves into the fountain
Grandma Bird
Waiting on the steps
Kyle, Nathan, Nicole, Jared, Kyle
Dad and Mom
Me and my brothers

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Great pics, Nicole! I love her dress too. :) Ryann is adorable. <3 her. :)

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

I think this is the first time I've seen Clint in a shirt and tie. ;) Ryann looks so pretty! That's funny with her taking rides on the walker. Great photos! It's nice to see your brothers and other family members.

zerry ht said...

OMG Nathan and Candice's Wedding looks stunning. I truly had a brilliant time watching the photos. Wedding planning a difficult thing and now we are getting to experience all this. Actually we are busy planning our DIY reception party. Just booked one of the wedding venues in LA but rest of the arrangements are still pending.