Friday, August 10, 2012

Dad Visits-June

My dad was out in Utah again to speak at EFY. He came out early and spent the weekend with us.At Farr's Fresh, eating ice cream with Opa.
Ryann insisted mom and Opa go outside with her. She wore her sunglasses then put them on top of her head like she sees me do.Maggie kisses

Sunday we had dinner at Clint's parent's house so Stan could show off his new smoker. Our friends Boone and Kiara came too.



The girls had a lot of fun playing with Kiara's sister.
Hugs! and Maycee trying to escape.
My dad had a German poem that he would say and bounce Ryann on his knee.


The end of the poem she would bounce off his knee. She loved it!
It was so great having my dad out again!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

You're dad is great! I'm glad he's been able to visit you. :)