Sunday, August 12, 2012

Water

Ryann loves being outside, especially when water is involved.
Playing in a puddle.
Yes, that would be Ryann drinking the water like a dog.
I bought Ryann a little pool to play in.
She loves it!She also loves throwing everything in the pool.

Singing and dancing in the pool while Maggie gets a drink.
I pulled out Ryann swimsuits to ask her which one she wanted to wear. She made me put both on her.
Mickey got to play in the pool too. Lucky Mickey. He just needed some time to dry out afterwards.
Water and cousins...what could make this girl happier!
Going down the slide.

Going back up the slide.Ryann had so much fun playing with Everett, Maci, and Porter in the pool.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Little kids in little pools are so cute! I remember how much fun my kids had in them when they were little. :)