Friday, July 30, 2010

My Dogs

Sally and Maggie constantly make me laugh. For our birthday I told a friend I wanted her to make dinner for my present. She brought over chicken, rolls, potatoes, and watermelon. It was so good and extra nice to not have to cook or think of what to cook for dinner that night. Well I left the chicken on the counter and I found this scene in my kitchen for honestly about an hour.
Sally knows she can't reach the counter top but she was sure trying. She was trying to will that chicken off the counter to her. Silly puppy.Maggie has to go outside when we go anywhere. I went to put her outside one evening and could not find her anywhere. Of course she does not come when called when she knows she has to go outside and the mention of a "treat" will not get her to come running like it will Sally. But then I heard a noise and walked into the bathroom and found this behind the shower curtain...The things we do to avoid going outside.

1 comment:

Ang said...

HA haa...your dogs are hilarious!