Friday, July 30, 2010

Teal, Penni, Leona

As the Young Women's Secretary I got to go with the youth to the temple to do baptisms. It was wonderful to go and feel the spirit and it brought back memories of getting go as a youth. So to my three best friends growing up, Penni-Leona-Teal, I play the "Remember When" game. Remember how when we went we would always put our wet clothes down the laundry shoot and then poke our head in their and watch the people take away the cart? Remember spending SOOOO much time in the bathroom playing the the blow dryers and getting ready again? Life sure had changed. Being in Young Women's brings back memories of all the fun times we had growing up. Thanks for all the memories!

2 comments:

Penni said...

Of course I remember. Such good memories!! :) And YW Secretary is my favorite calling. I had that calling in the first ward David and I were in after we were married and before kids.

Unknown said...

:-) Playing that game makes me feel old. I'm not ready for that yet!

I'm the YW secretary in my ward too! See, all the best people are picked for that calling. LOL