Thursday, August 12, 2010

Opa and Uncle Nathan

My dad spoke at BYU's EFY again this year and after he came to spend the weekend with us. Since Nathan was in Mexico when we blessed Ryann and the rest of the family came out, he came out with my dad. It was great to see them and have Nathan meet Ryann, even though he didn't change a single diaper for me! While my dad was out he also did a fireside for my stake. It was originally just for our ward but then it was opened up to everyone. It was great to get to hear him speak, I have always loved listening to him.
Snuggling with her Uncle Neigh-Neigh. Ryann loved looking at her uncle whenever he talked. She was fascinated by his voice.
Spending time with dad and Opa
Ryann has decided she is too big to lay down anymore. She loves to sit up. Thanks Opa for the Bumbo chair.
It was my dad's birthday while he was out so we got a yummy chocolate cake for it. This year Sally didn't get any!
While Nathan was in Mexico he was obsessed with the black market. He got me this super cute purse for my birthday. It's perfect for my stuff and the a couple of diapers.
Nathan got himself a new snuggle buddy. Maggie loved having him and slept on him every night.

No comments: