Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Harley

I spent this past weekend out in Orem for my friend's 5yr old's birthday party. It was a day of pink, purple, and Dream Castle Barbie. I loved it and getting to see my friends.
Happy Birthday Harley!!!




Mariah, Stephanie, and Me


The Princess Party


Harley picked out the cake by herself. She had great taste.
It was the best Barbie cake I've ever had.


Pinata time!
Harley taking her turn, Boston (Mariah's girl) stole the bat whenever it was free, but my favorite has to be the picture of Roman (Mariah's boy). Look at the determination and want in that little boy's body.

The present I made for Harley. I bought the wood letters and then painted, glued, sprayed, and sparkled them all myself.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Time passes too quickly! I can't believe she is 5! And I absolutely LOVE the way you did those letters! (your makeup is pretty awesome too!)

Erin said...

Cute! Harley is such a doll! Looks like the party turned out :)