Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween

This year I made my Halloween cards super early, they were ready over a month early. Did I get them written and out in time...no. For those of you who normally get a card and didn't, well here is the card for you to enjoy now. I had a new pumpkin stamp set that I was so excited to use, so I got a little carried away at my craft night and made like twice as many cards as I needed to.

I had my work Halloween party and me and the other Nicole got together for our costume. Poor Sally of course got roped into the costume too and was the Cat in the Hat.
Once again we invited Clint's cousin Heidi and her kids to come. We all had fun.
Everett I think was Mega Tron, Maci-Hannah Montana, Porter-Bee, Allie-Devilish Devil

2 comments:

BrItTneEanN said...

Sounds fun, love the costume! I'm I ever going to get those super cute cards you make!!

Lots of love,

Brittnee

Jenny said...

I love your costumes!!!