Wednesday, December 2, 2009

IT'S A.....

One perk of working at the clinic is I can have all the ultrasounds I want. Yesterday I had the heart beat checked again. At 11 weeks we were 150, 12 weeks 152, and yesterday 14 weeks and 5 days 153, so holding strong in the 150s. Clint was off so I thought it would be fun to take a peek at the baby. We took our peek. We got perfect pictures of the profile, face, hands, feet, and all over. EXCEPT our baby is sitting Indian style with it's foot right in the crouch where we want to see! So...it's a foot! We tried turning my my side, poking, and shaking, but baby just loves to sit Indian style with the foot right where we want to see. Now to just wait till my 17 week appointment and hopefully baby will not be so modest. At least we got pictures of our little one.

We got a Christmas tree and put it up. There it is.

The one thing I look forward to putting out every year is my Willow Tree Nativity. There was even enough room for me to put out the porcelain nativity that Grandpa Greene gave me.

Sally made a new friend, thanks to Clint giving her a lift.

3 comments:

Amy J said...

Hey, we have that EXACT nativity set...the Willow one, that is. I love it! And you are so not funny...I really thought we were going to get to know what you're having!

Ang said...

Hope Baby works with you better next time! You got great profile and face pictures though! Our little girl had both of her legs in front of her face so all we got is a crapy sorta half profile picture. Hope things are going good for you guys!

Lindsey said...

LOL on the dog and congrats on the baby! And I love Christmas decorations too :)