Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Pictures by Mindy

We did Halloween pictures with Mindy again this year. Ryan was a puppy, but she HATED to wear her hat. I stuffed my pockets full of treats and with a sucker in each hand we got a few shots where she wasn't screaming and trying to pull off her hat. I will look back at these pictures and just laugh every time I see them. They truly captured how she felt about this costume.
The pictures were all so cute...and funny...that I couldn't just pick a few to post, so enjoy all the pictures that Mindy took.





Notice who has the sucker
We also did some pictures with Ryann's friend Maycee.






How cute are these two!
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

adorable and hilarious!!

Mindy said...

I loved the whole thing! Truly hilarious. :)

Melissa said...

Love when Sally has the sucker! What a little sneaker! :) And, it's so cute Ryann has a hand on her hat in almost every pic trying to pull it off :) Justin wore his for about half of trick-or-treating.