Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Scrapbook Overnighter

In October I went out with a couple friends to Salt Lake for my first Scrapbook Overnighter. My friend Nicole has been going for years and invited me and Mary to come along. It went from 5pm Friday to 5pm Saturday. It was so much fun. I won the award for staying up the latest, I was up till 4am. I would have stayed up longer but my friends left me to go to bed and it just wasn't fun all by myself.
I got so many cards made and even made a few scrapbook pages, which is a new thing for me to do.
Me making my first scrapbook page EVER!
Mary and her sister Trudy
They took up the whole table with all their stuff
Nicole
Nicole's daughter Shelby
There was a contest for best pajamas.
Trudy, Nicole, and Mary in their Halloween pjs
This lady won the contest. Onesie pajamas complete with butt flap. There was no beating that!
Lunch at Texas Roadhouse
Left side of the table: Trudy, Mary, me
Right side of the table: Shelby, Nicole
I had a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to going again next year!

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

An all nighter...sounds fun! Well only when you are doing something you fun though, not when the baby keeps you up. For some reason that isn't as fun. I can't imagine how much I could get done in 24 hours! Wow! Dreamy!

Unknown said...

I'd love to do that! Looks like a blast.