Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Work Halloween Party

The past three years my work has done a Halloween party, so of course we headed off for the party this year too.
We invited along Ryann's best friend, Maycee.
There were games to play, like eating the donut off a string. Ryann was much more interested in the donuts still in the box.
Maycee gave it a try when her mom pulled it off the string for her.
Ryann actually spent the first part of the party like this. She was not too sure of the costumes and people. She wanted me to hold her constantly.
But then the pizza came out and she was happy. She ate almost that whole piece of pizza.
Who wouldn't cheer up for a plate full of cupcakes and cookies.
I made these delicious Witch's finger cookies. They are almond cookies and were really easy and fun to make.
Patrick...I mean, Captian America came and sat next to Ryann. He handed me his apple and told me, "Don't let your baby eat this."
After some food Ryann was ready to play a game. Well, she was ready to play with a pumpkin that was supposed to be for bowling.
We ended the night chasing a balloon with half a pumpkin shaped cookie in each hand.

No comments: