Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

Sunday, Ryann and I headed over to Clint's parent's house to carve Ryann's pumpkin.
Ryann watched me scoop out the pumpkin guts and then I gave her a spoon and she did it too.
She didn't actually get anything on the spoon, but she was trying and didn't seem bothered at all by the feel of it.
After it was all carved, I put it on the floor for Ryann's approval. She poked her fingers in each of the holes carved.
She seemed to like it.

Monday I took Ryann Trick-or-Treating to a few houses...just family and friends. This kid is a total sugar addict! She hears the slightest crinkle of plastic and she fusses for it. Candy must be hidden completely out of view, and even then she still might sniff it out. She found her Grandma's candy bowl and quickly started to put candy in her bucket. Didn't take her long to catch onto this holiday.
Well, after a couple hours of Trick-0r-Treating we headed home to hand out candy to anyone who might wander by.
Ryann quickly found the bowl when I didn't put it up.
Down came to bowl to explore it's chocolatey goodness.Notice Sally sneaking up to check out what she might get a hold of.
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

So cute!! You're making your blog into a book, right? Because if you're not, you should. I love your little Ryann stories. :)