Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunshine

Finally the snow has melted and we have seen the sun again! Sally has a new thing that she does now, she goes outside and just lays on top of the dog house soaking up the sun. I think we are all grateful to see warmer weather.
Ryann has a dresser! This past weekend I organized all her clothes in the drawers. That was helpful to see that we have. She has a ton of 0-3 month clothes, so now to focus on 3-6 months and up. It was also good to go through the clothes again and think "am I really going to put my daughter in this?" so the give away pile grew slightly.
And last by not least...the belly.
Yesterday during my ultrasound I did get a weight on Ryann according to her measurements. Our baby is 4 1/2 pounds!

3 comments:

Ang said...

Cute dog, baby room, and belly! I'm so excited for you guys!

Lindsey said...

The nursery looks adorable!!

Unknown said...

I love the nursery and your dog's pretty cute, too! :-)

Love the belly! Actually, you're pretty small, in my opinion, even if Ryann's big.