Monday, July 18, 2011

Ryann and Friends

BEST FRIENDS
Ryann and her friend Maycee, they are just 2 weeks apart. They were SO cute on the couch. They were crawling around and jabbering to each other.



Maycee liked the squirt bottle
When it got a little darker we did sparklers for the girls and some bigger fireworks for the parents.
More fun with Maycee.
Kiera and I took our girls to the craft fair. It was really hot and so afterwards we got some shaved ice. It ended up a wet sticky mess all over the floor, but it was worth it to watch them enjoy their shaved ice and have fun. These girls are too cute together!

PLAYING WITH COUSINS
Nora and Ryann checking each other out.
Maci was so sweet to Ryann. Ryann does not like the feel of grass. She was going hysterical when we put her on it. Maci got the rocking horse and was so sweet to her. Eventually Maci got her to sit on the grass and not freak out.
Watching Everett jump on the trampoline

LIFE
Someone recently asked me if now that Ryann was older if it was easier for me to get things done.
Well, no it isn't easier. In fact, it's harder to get things done. I do things twice now when she is awake. I do it once and she pulls it apart to double check my work. I just usually don't try to do too much till she is asleep, or locked in her high chair eating.
I was trying to fold towels and Ryann started pulling all the towels and blankets towards her and made herself a nice little seat.
Sally loves a pile of fresh out of the dryer laundry. She jumped in the basket and then Ryann climbed in too.
My smart little girl. I opened the fridge and she pulled out her juice while I was getting something else out. Then she crawled over to her car seat and sat down in it and drank her juice. It was really cute.
Ryann is such a smart kid. She will take my phone and put it to her ear. Sometimes she will even have it to her ear and say, "Dadadada." Hmmm, wonder who I talk on the phone to the most:) I caught her tonight with the TV remote pointing it at the TV. Nothing gets by this kid.
She says Mama, Dada, doggie, and puppie and actually knows what they mean. Except every animal right now is a puppie. She even says Maggie too. She will sometimes copy things that we say but she doesn't make an association with them yet. I did catch her with her rubber duckie making sounds that sounded like her version of "quack, quack".
Ryann still isn't walking by herself but she can walk really well with her walker or holding a hand. What she does do really well...climb. Everything and anything she climbs on or tries to. We will let her climb but if she gets up she has to get down. So sometimes she will fuss for a little bit but most the time she will figure out how to get back down. Sometimes we do still have to rescue her. Figure if she can get up, she can get down. As much as this girl climbs, I do NOT want to be rescuing her all the time.
Ryann loves bath time. When she hears me turn the water on, she will crawl right to the tub and tries to get in. After her bath I bush her 9 teeth.Yup, this kid has 9 teeth! She has her four front top, four bottom front teeth and has a molar on the top left side. The molar isn't all the way it, the front and back have broken through but the middle hasn't yet.
Ryann is constantly on the go. It is so fun to watch her grow and learn, though I do wish the growing part would slow down a bit. It has all gone so fast!

No comments: