Sunday, July 3, 2011

Grandma Oehring Visit

At the beginning of June my mom came out for a visit. I saved some of my projects and had my mom helped me do them. She helped me plant some flowers and decorative grass in my front flower beds and we painted the wooden things Clint and I had gotten Ryann for her birthday. It was great having her here and Ryann loved having extra loves and hands to spoil her.
Ryann playing outside while we planted. I pulled out an umbrella to help shade her, but she decided she wanted to play with it instead.
Shaved ice break. Grandma got Ryann her first shaved ice, bubble gum flavored. Yummy! Sally thought so too.
Grandma and Ryann taking a shaved ice break
Ryann loved her cousin Justin's water table when she was in Texas. Lucky girl, her Grandma got her one and she played with it while we planted flowers.
Ryann and Grandma playing in the water
Ryann LOVES her pink car. She doesn't care if she is getting pushed inside or outside, just as long as she is getting pushed. We had a couple really windy days so Grandma pushed her around the house instead of going for a walk outside.
Ryann loved it!
Grandma got Ryann and her cousin Lindsey matching pajamas.
Story time before bed. Since my mom was around I'm actually in a picture and she could capture our story time together.
Thanks for coming out mom. We loved having you!

No comments: