Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stuck

Our all too curious Ryann gets stuck quite a bit. Being the wonderful mother I am, I usually try to snap a picture before I help her. I have to capture these moments, they are priceless:) Though Ryann maybe into EVERYTHING right now and naps are becoming shorter, I do enjoy watching her explore and I love getting a laugh when she gets stuck.
Ryann loves to sit under her high chair. This time she tried to get out from under it the wrong way.
Ryann LOVES to climb up on her step stool. Only problem is....
she hasn't figured out how to get off it yet.
Ryann loves this car and usually can get in and out without too much problem. But sometimes she gets stuck backwards...
or can't figure out how to get one leg on the other side.
Ryann doesn't just get stuck in positions, she gets things stuck on her.
Ryann found Maggie's rope toy and was crawling around with it.
She decided it fit nicely on her head.
But it did require a good tug to get off.
The other day Ryann decided that instead of climbing on top of the foot rest under our table, she would go under. She got herself stuck but figured out how to get out before I could get my camera out. Don't worry, I will be patiently waiting for her to try that one again:)
This is Ryann ultimate stuck nemesis. She definitely thinks she is stuck when she has to be in her car seat.
Even at almost 14 months I still find myself just staring at her while she sleeps. I sure do love my little girl.

No comments: