Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How Many Spoons?

How many spoons does it take to feed Ryann yogurt...
at least three!
And a Sally too, waiting patiently for something to drop.
Ryann needs one spoon for each of her hands and one for me. I put the yogurt on the spoon and she takes it from me and feeds it to herself. She will refuse to give up the spoon again so I have to get out another spoon. I put the yogurt on the spoon and she will drop one of the spoons in her hand to grab the spoon with food on it. If I do not you the three spoon method and let her try to feed herself we end up with yogurt all over her face and arms and always some in the hair.

POPSICLES

I was introduced to the mini slow melt Popsicles and she loves them. They melt slow enough and they are small enough she actually can eat the whole thing and it makes a pretty minimal mess.

She finished her first one and loved it so much she fussed till I gave her another one.

My cute Popsicle loving girl!