Monday, August 15, 2011

Girls Camp 07-15-11

Friday we ate breakfast and loaded up the truck. We cleaned out the cabin and after getting everything checked off by the senior missionaries we were on our way home. It was a great week, filled with memories I will hold with me forever. I didn't think I could love my girls any more, but I do love them even more after spending a week with them. I am so lucky to have my calling and get to know these girls.
Lori and I went to hook the trailer up to the truck and take it down to our cabin to load up.
Samauree vacuuming the bunks
Sara helping Samauree
Mindy mopping the floor
All loaded up and ready to goOne last group picture
From left to right
Back row: Nicole, Lori, Sara, Syree, Marinn, Savanah, Aubrey, Mindy
Front Row: Samauree, McKenley

Now just to see what next year brings...

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

Wow! What an adventure you had at girls camp. I loved the video you posted on FB. Hilarious! No wonder it was a hit. Looks like you had such a fun time, I even wished I could have gone with you while reading your posts. The one time I wasn't pregnant or had a new baby I got to go to girls camp and I LOVED it. It was such a fun filled, spiritually uplifting time and I have always volunteered to go, except I had Kian and no one to watch him, or was pregnant.

Ryann sure is growing up fast. She looks like she is keeping you busy and making lots of messes. You are so brave. I see all the messy things that Ryann is getting into or feeding herself with and I need to keep reminding myself not to be so OCD. I love that you let Ryann get down and dirty and have lots of fun exploring her world. Thanks for that reminder!

Keep the updates coming. I am so far behind so one day I will be caught up! Miss you! Give little Ryann a squeeze for me and kiss those cute little cheeks lots.