Sunday, August 21, 2011

Opa Visits

I got a call from my dad on a Wednesday. He said that he was supposed to go golfing in Salt Lake but plans had fallen through so he wanted to come out to visit and take me and Ryann out to lunch tomorrow. Of course I dropped all plans I had and Ryann and I got to spend a few hours with her Opa. Apparently they needed a speaker at the last minute for EFY at BYU-Idaho and they asked my dad to go. He was flying out of Salt Lake airport so he wasn't too far away. It was great to see him, even if it wasn't for very long.
Ryann and Opa
Ryann was less than thrilled when we tried to get a picture of her and Opa.
She had more important things on her mind, like puppies. This kid loves dogs!
Away she goes!
Thanks for the visit dad!

2 comments:

Amy J said...

I love those little surprise visits! Does your dad travel a lot? I swear, at least once every couple of months I'll call home and my parents will say your dad is there with them!

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

You're dad is a handsome guy. That's sweet that he drove out here to visit. That's cool that he was asked to speak at EFY.