Friday, August 26, 2011

Grandma Greene

Ryann loves her Grandma and Grandpa Greene. She is so lucky to have them close by, and I am so lucky to have them help me out so much, especially when Clint is gone. I don't know what we would do without them.
Ryann and I have a routine when we get to their house. Ryann has started when I get her out of the car she will say "PaPa". I love that she recognizes where she is. She doesn't call her Grandma anything, but she still loves her all the same. Then we go up to the door and she touches the door bell. With my help we ring the door bell and then we peek through the window in their door. Grandma will come to the door and peek back at her.
Eating popcorn with Grandma.
She finished it off and got made when Grandma wouldn't let her eat the kernels.
Grandma!!! I'm right here, you left me inside! (she is banging on the window)
She was so desperate to get to her grandma that she was trying to turn the knob. She has seen everyone else do that so she thought she would give it a try.
Ryann loves to have Grandma put shoes on her feet. This is something she does just with Jeannie. She will find Jeannie's shoes and give them to her to put on her feet.
She tries to walk in them and then gets frustrated when they come off and insists that her Grandma put them back on.
Recently a horse got put in the field behind Jeannie and Stan's house and Ryann loves to go see it. She isn't too keen on touching it, but she loves to look.
Checking out the horse with Grandma.

What a lucky little girl Ryann is!

No comments: