Tuesday, July 28, 2009

B-day Party

First order of business when I got to Texas was to get my toenails done. Me, mom, and Melissa went and got pedicures. I loved my toenails.

I celebrated my birthday a week late so I could be with my family. We had a big cookie cake and Lindsey helped grandma frost it. My mom says they went through about 7 knifes for Lindsey.

She helped frost a little too, it's wasn't just all licking off the frosting.
I wouldn't be a trip to Texas without my favorite ice cream!!!! I love the Great Divide but I did venture out and try some Rocky Road and that may be my new favorite.
Lindsey is a huge fan of ice cream.


Lindsey helping grandma put the candles on my cake.

That is what 26 candles looks like on a cookie cake.

Good till the last drop.

Then we played games. Lindsey's favorite game was jump on Uncle Nathan.

Adults and Twister=sore muscles the next day.



Notice how Kyle always seems to end up under someones butt. I don't remember who won, but it was fun to sit back and watch everyone.

No comments: