Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Week of sun, heat, and humidity


I had so much fun with my family down in Texas this past week. My family filled my week out there with shopping, movies, and fun. We saw Up and G-Force, I wasn't a big fan of Up but G-Force was cute. It's a movie about talking guinea pigs, you can't expect much. I got to see where Kyle works, at a dog kennel. He is a "poop sprayer" (at least that is what I would call him). He doesn't have to pick it up, just spray it down the drain. He gets to play with the dogs too and walk them. He showed me a cute dog named Charley and I was about to take him home with me. It made me miss my Sally and Maggie.
Wednesday we all went down to Schlitterbahn in Galveston for the day. In the afternoon Nathan, Kyle and me were floating the Lazy River and dozed off. Needless to say the fronts of us were burnt, but we slathered on the aloe vera and healed just fine. Nathan woke up when he floated into a column and we both saw Kyle wake up when his head hit the wall.


I got to meet my new new, Justin. I was a total baby hog. I just told everyone that they got to see him whenever they wanted and I only got to see him for a week.
The night before I left I realized I had pictures of Lindsey but no picture of her and me. Needless to say it was time for bed so she was not cooperating. I love her and all her two year old spunkiness.
I made that for Lindsey during my girls night out with Jeannie and Jenny.
And one for Justin too. Lindsey loved her letters but even more she loved the extra flowers I brought in case any fell off her 'd'.

1 comment:

melissa said...

Yea for Texas and fun!! I love all the posts from your trip here-and all 200 pics :) I had so much fun! love you-oh, and tell Clint we have a bday gift for him too-but need to get it in the mail. we didn't forget!