Thursday, July 2, 2009

That was fun

For all of you who know me pretty well you better sit down before you read this....



I actually had fun camping this past weekend. I had a lot of fun camping. Our friends Mark and Kelly and their boy Kian came out to visit us. We loaded up the 4wheelers Friday and drove them up to a yurt, picture below, that we rented and stayed till Sunday. Of course Maggie and Sally came too. Friday it rained but we got lucky and while we rode up to the yurt it didn't rain and after we had all our stuff loaded inside it started to pour. It made it great for our full day of riding on Saturday, no dust and lots of mud puddles. Sunday we loaded back up and went home to enjoy a nice shower and flushing toilets. Here are just a few of the pictures, I'll get more up later. Thanks for coming out Kelly and Mark, we really had a lot of fun.

That's our yurt. Just like a big round tent.
The inside.
That was our glorious outhouse, not a porta-potty, it was an outhouse.

Mark and Kian having fun. Kian waving at everyone.


Me and Sally getting ready to ride up the yurt. Sally got all wet from sniffing in all the weeds so I had to stick her in my sweatshirt to keep her warm.

Clint infront pulling the trailer with our stuff all loaded and me crossing the muddy creek.
Kian loved the dogs...especially Sally and her kisses.
Clint got himself stuck so I had to go bump him back a little to get out. I didn't get stuck though!
Mark plowing through the mud puddle.

No comments: