Thursday, July 9, 2009

Get Ready for Picture Overload

Clint's brother and his family came out this past week. I had a ton of fun with them and my two cute nephews. Jackson is 4 1/2 yrs old and McKay is 9 months. Jackson is amazing with numbers. He was walking around asking how old we were and then would figure out the age difference between everyone. When I asked Jackson who was his favorite he would tell me, "Aunt Micole and Grandma". What can I say, I'm a complete sucker for the kid and he knows it.
Me and McKay
Jackson was quite camera shy at first...
but that soon changed.
Blue mouth, compliments of Aunt Nicole and having to get him a treat at the candy store. He got a blue Ring Pop and as long as he wore the ring he was the king (this is according to Jackson) and even if he took it off he was still the king.
Jackson trying to put on McKay's shoes. Jackson is so in love with his brother, it is so adorable. Once McKay is walking I can tell he will be Jackson's shadow. For now he follows Jackson everywhere he can with his eyes.
So cute. I think he is chewing on a bug jar. Levi's boys are all boy. Their favorite place to be in on the 4Wheelers.
McKay and Grandpa
Maggie was very good with the boys. She was very gentle with McKay but she sure did love wrestling with Jackson. Wrestling!
Jackson trying to get a ride with Clint.
He got one with Grandpa instead.

Jackson found his own 4Wheeler to ride.

Sally getting a ride with Jackson.

McKay enjoyed our rib dinner too.

He got some corn too. You can see his bottom teeth. I love his curly hair.Jackson spent the night with us a couple of nights. The first night we watched Hercules and then pulled out the sofa bed and fell asleep while watching Aladdin. When Clint got up for work he put Jackson in our bed and laid his head on Maggie. About an hour later when we woke up Maggie was still his pillow. We had donuts and chocolate milk for breakfast. This was announced very excitedly to Grandma with icing all over his face.

The next time he slept over we rented Scooby-Doo and then fell asleep to Igor. Clint got up for work and Maggie went and found a new bed to sleep on. I got out of bed to find her cuddle right up with Jackson. He was very excited to wake up to the Maggie sleeping with him.

I love being an aunt. I have the cutest nephews. Now I can't wait till next week and I get to see my brother Jared's kids. Here I come Lindsey and Justin! Get ready to get spoiled!

No comments: