Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter!


I tried really hard to get all my Easter cards out, but missed getting out about half of them. Clint's grandma ended up in the hospital and that consumed our lives, so the cards went on the back burner. Instead, I am going to just share them on my blog. I was really proud of them too. I used my mother-in-laws Cricut to cut out the dog. I found a card that I really liked and tried to copy it, hated it, and came up with this idea instead. I am finding that the longer and longer I make cards the more time it takes me. The quick throw together cards just aren't cutting it anymore. I know the people I send them too really appreciate them, so it is all worth it.
I finally got the pictures of my painted master bathroom. Sorry the one is sideways, but I am honestly too lazy today to turn it. I love the blue, it's so calming. I was trying to match the light blue in the rug but also match the blue in our bed spread. I think Clint is finally is coming around to the color, he didn't want me to the paint the bathroom, but I let him hang the deer head so we can just call it even now.
Hope everyone had a happy Easter!!!

3 comments:

J and M Lloyd, est. 2004 said...

Hi there. Just found your link. Blogging is addicting, just wait. Cute Easter cards. Fun to check in on you.

Rachel said...

those cards are super cute! I miss those nights of getting together to make cards!

Unknown said...

LOL I love the cards; they're so cute! You did a great job. And I love the bathroom color; you're so right about painting and the deer heads. :-)