Tuesday, April 28, 2009

In Memory of Jim

I just got the news that Jim Meeks lost his battle with cancer early this morning. He's been fighting it for over a year. My heart, prayers, and love go out to his family. We have lost a wonderful man and those who have come in contact with him have been blessed and changed for the good.
I worked with Jim at a doctors office, he was a Physicians Assistant. I'm glad I got to know him and his family. He will be missed.
This family picture was taken right before he began his chemotherapy. Jim and his wife, kids, kid's spouses, and grandchildren.
Jim and his wife Patty on Mother's day 2008.

2 comments:

Erin said...

He definitely will be missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. We love you Jim!!

Rachel said...

oh! I had no idea he had cancer! That is so sad!