Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I figure it is only fair that I start a blog for me and Clint since we keep up with everyone else's life through their blogs. So here it is, a blog for all our friends and family to keep up with what we do. Our lives consist of work, our dogs, and our new house but we'll at least try to keep you up to date on that stuff.
In February Clint and I bought our first house and we love having a place of our own. The dogs, aka "our babies", have a nice fenced yard to play in all day and we don't have to worry about them running off. We have Sally, our 2 yr old Maltese, and Maggie, our 9 month old Weimariner. They are spoiled rotten but at least we can admit that. They are both our dogs, but Sally is more my dog and Maggie is more Clint's dog. Spoiled all the same.
Clint and I are both enjoying our jobs. Clint works in the oil field as a pumper. He maintains the natural gas wells. I work as a Medical Assistant for a family practice doctor. Check out my work website. They are still working on it but if you click on meet our staff you can see my picture and a picture of me and the doctor I work for. I can honestly say I love my job. www.basinclinic.com
Since our babies are our dogs, I have to just brag about the new tricks they learn. Maggie learned how to open the back door. We have to be extra careful to make sure the door is locked otherwise we will find her running around the house. We've seen her put her paw right on the door knob a push down and push open the door. Smart puppy. Sally spends her days in our front window barking at anything the comes by. She loves to tease Maggie and get her to chase her and then run under the bed, chair, etc, anything that Maggie can't fit under so that Maggie gets upset. Maggie gets her fair share of revenge on Sally though. She will sit on her, roll over on her, put her paws around her and hold her down, and various other forms of torture that the younger/big sister can do.
Hope you all enjoy the update of our life that revolves around our dogs!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Welcome to the blog world!! I love blogging. Keep posting :)

Jenny said...

Yeah! I am glad that you got a blog, it is a great way to keep in touch since we are so far apart. Thanks for the cd full of pictures. Your house is way cute. You should post pictures of your new house on your blog. Did you know that you can print out your blog in book format? It is a great way to photo journal. :) Can't wait to see you.

Unknown said...

Yay for blogs! Are you guys in UT?

Ooo! - Jenny, how do you do the blog-book thingy?