Wednesday, April 8, 2009

House

Sally has adjusted to the move just fine. She is at home as long as there is a warm pile of laundry to sleep on.
We closed on our house February 20th and moved in the next day. About two weeks later I had unpacked the last box. I had the the master bedroom, master bath, living room, dinning room, and kitchen all done and unpacked just a couple days after moving in. Me and clutter do not do well together. The house is only 5 years old and was fully landscaped, fenced, and painted. It was even painted colors that I like so I didn't have to do anything. The only room I ended up painting was the master bathroom cause I got sick of the white paint. I of course have remembered to take pictures of all the rooms except the bathroom since I have painted it. So here is a picture tour of our home. The front of the house. We don't have a garage but the driveway is big enough to add one on. Neither Clint nor I are fond of the ugly bushes, if you can even call them that, in the front yard. We are probably going to be pulling those out when it gets warmer and planting something we like better.
Living Room...and my new TV stand. One day I will have the matching book case.

View of the dinning room from the living room. The sellers sold all their appliances with the house. Our washer broke so we are using theirs, but now we have an extra dryer. I'll just give it away to anyone who wants it, but for now it is just extra space to put junk on. View of the kitchen from the dinning room. We fell in love with the flow of the house. It's not a big house but the way it is laid out makes it feel so much bigger.


Yes, I agreed for Clint to put the deer head up in our office. It's his grandpa's and it was just going to be put away in a garage. I got something out of it too though...Clint had to put his bike out in our shed. Maybe one of these days when I walk by the room the deer will quit freaking me out.

The guest bedroom, that actually had a bed in it now!!!!The guest bedroom has a bed cause we got a King bed! Come to find out after we had it a few days, it is really a California King. It's all good for me, it's so comfy and BIG!!! Now me and Clint and both the dogs all fit on the bed. Yes, next to the bed is Maggie's dog bed, but she hardly sleeps in it since she ripped up her heating pad.

I'll try to remember to take pictures of our master bathroom all painted and then hopefully get them posted before too long.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Cute! I really like the wall color in the master bedroom.

Unknown said...

Lovely house! You should get a pair of giant sunglasses to put on the deer's head. That would freak me out too. Kyle's grandfather's house is just like this only with more heads, everywhere. And of different animals. Yeah, it's a little (lot) freaky.

Penni said...

Congrats on the house!! And yay for your new blog. :)